Access 31% MORE Listings by Joining up and Use Our Rebates to Buy Homes Below Asking Price*!
Register to become eligible.
New Construction Homes Buyers Rebate & Cash Back Incentives
Home Buyer Rebates & Cash Back Savings
1.5% NEW HOME REBATE
Builders have trained sales representation, and so - Should You!
Buying a new home can be a wonderful experience. Knowing that the home was built to the latest building codes and energy efficiency standards, being able to personalize the design of the home along with being the first person to live in the home, can all be quite exciting!
There are currently over 330 new towers and home developments projects in Southeast Florida in different stages of pre-construction. Prices may vary from $300,000 to $27,000,000+ and it takes the eye of an expert with industry inside knowledge to narrow down the best investment opportunities to a potential buyer.
Builders charge new home buyers the same bottom line price with or without a Realtor® involved - meaning you're paying the Realtor® Commission one way or the other. The “friendly” sales manager is employed by, and represents the best interests of the builder, not you. They try to make it easy to buy without an agent. However, buying a home without representation is risky and we believe that all Home Buyers should have a strong team of licensed professionals negotiating on their behalf.
Hence, we would like to inform you that all of our current and future Home Buyers are able to SAVE in average $4,500 by using our services and through successfully negotiating with builders all available incentives and promotions which can be applied towards closing costs and other.
Let our local agents represent your interest and be a true partner anywhere in Florida! Contact us →
What You’ll Get With Our Saving and Rebate Program
- Up to 1.5% New Home Rebate
- We'll provide you with efficient, reliable 100% Free Service
- There is no cost, pressure or obligation to use our services.
- Our clients save in average $4,500 in builders' incentives.
- We can also negotiate additional discounts & free upgrades.
- Our local agents are experts in negotiating & available 24/7
- From initial negotiations to settlement, we are with you every step of the way.
* Wee have sold hundreds of New Construction homes and know what it takes to get you the best deal possible. The Day & Jekov Real Estate Team at Charles Rutenberg Realty operates with strict adherence to the spirit of Florida statutes, The National Association of Realtors® code of ethics, and all Federal and State laws governing real estate.
Search New Homes and Claim Your 1.5% Rebate Now
Full Service Representation
Register With Us BEFORE You Enter The Builder’sModel!
6 EASY STEPS TO CLAIMING YOUR 1.5% NEW HOME REBATE
1 - Register
Contact our local professionals for a brief introduction to answer any questions you may have.
2 - Get Pre-Approved
Apply for a mortgage with a local lender. *Some builders may require using their approved lenders.
3 - Locate a Property
Search online listing inventory and call us to verify if the property is still available and the information is correct.
4 - Visit Model Homes
We'll schedule a visit with your choice of a builder and arrange to preview some model homes.
5 - Prepare & Negotiate Offer
We'll double check the contract and ensure all terms and conditions are in place as negotiated.
6 - Claim your Rebate & Closing
At the closing table you get the keys to you new home and also your 1.5% rebate towards closing costs.
New Home Basics
Eligibility - Over 40 States have approved rebates and savings to buyers either from the commission offered or sellers' incentives.
Negotiate The Best Price - Rebates and Saving Programs on Real Estate purchase gives you the opportunity to work with local experienced real estate agents willing to negotiate the best deal on your purchase and also pass on savings to today’s savvy home buyer.
Keep More Savings - Beside keeping all builder's discounts, special pricing and closing credits that builder have offered to you, in addition we will also contribute our saving program and available incentives.
Choose Your Builder - we have established relationships with every reliable builder in Florida and you can select a property from any of them.
How To Get Started - In order to be eligible for the new home saving program, you have to establish a buyer agency agreement with our local agents as your Buyer’s Agent BEFORE your first trip to the home builder. This agreement will guarantee that all saving are negotiated and paid directly to YOU and can be used to pay home upgrades or closing costs
- The saving rebate is a form of commission sharing. Builders in Florida usually pay Real Estate Agents a co-op fee if they bring a buyer to a new home community or condo tower. To thank you for using our services, we share a portion of our commission with you. Siple as that.
Does your New Home Saving Program cover all of Florida?
- Yes, we cover the entire state of Florida.
Are new home savings, rebates and incentives legal in Florida?
- Do you NEED one? No. But why not choose a Realtor with RealStoria and Charles Rutenberg Realty to watch you back and that will give you a new home buyer rebate at closing?
What is the catch?
- There is no catch. However there are some rules. This offer is good only if you are not working with another real estate agent.
Is your service really free?
- There is never charge to you for our services.
How can I use the Saving and Rebate Program?
- With both he best way to use it is to apply your rebate towards your closing costs.
Will I receive actual cash back?
- No. In Florida, only a licensed real estate agent may receive compensation from Real Estate Transaction. The saving rebate will be made in the form of either a closing cost credit, applied towards option upgrades with the builder, or as a upgrade selection. However applied, the New Home Saving Rebate will give 1-3% towards your new home purchase. The saving rebate must appear on the HUD 1 Settlement Statement, your sales contract and your Exclusive Buyer’s Agency Agreement.
Why don't other Companies or Realtors® offer saving rebate?
- Different agencies and individuals have various business models.It may or may not be profitable for them to be able to offer a rebate.